_Gingey_

_Gingey_ - My Resignation

Everyone always says, all good things come to an end, so here is another thing coming to an end for me. 

Hello, so staff members always get the question on why they resigned, so I figured I'd just make a forum post about it instead of telling each person that may ask. I just want to make it clear, because there are always gonna be those people, I left Minehut on my own terms, good terms. I have no beef with anyone, I was not forced into resignation, I am not leaving because of the members of the staff team or community, I am just leaving on my own. This chapter of my life has come to an end and a new one has opened! Minehut brought me so many amazing things, it brought some new people into my life that I am proud to call my friends it has been a crazy year and four months and I enjoyed every moment of it! I will still be around Minehut, I am not leaving the community, so if you want to talk to me or something, you can! I also want to say a big congrats to @Kailum on his promotion to Senior Mod he will be taking my position as the reports and appeals team manager and I wish him the best, I know he will do great! See ya around everyone!

Edited by _Gingey_
  • Like 11
  • Sad 2

JrMod :: April 24, 2018

Mod :: June 2018

SrMod :: June 21, 2019

Resigned :: September 1, 2019

Discord: _Gingey_#3898
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GingeyMC

Gingey I think I speak for everyone when I say that you’ll be missed. I know we only got to interact with each other a little bit but you were always so nice to me and I’ll never forget that. You’re an amazing human being and I truly believe that you can do whatever you put your mind to. I wish you luck with whatever endeavor you’re taking on. Please don’t completely forget me.

Edited by Jackson85
  • Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

Thank you for all that you have given to the team.  You have inspired me as a staff member to do so many great things.  Good luck with your futures.

• Like 1

Minehut Senior Moderator

Minehut Reports/Appeals Team Leader

Discord: Kailum#0184

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LEGEND] 2017

[JR.MOD] 28/04/19

[MOD] 28/07/19

[SR.MOD] 01/09/19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I understand why you have done this, and I hope you do well in the future!

Good luck, and it has been fun working with you. ❤️ 

• Like 1

VIP since August, 2018
Jr. Mod since August 1st, 2019
Mod since October 1st, 2019

Part of the Reports/Appeals Team

1 hour ago, Jackson85 said:

Gingey I think I speak for everyone when I say that you’ll be missed. I know we only got to interact with each other a little bit but you were always so nice to me and I’ll never forget that. You’re an amazing human being and I truly believe that you can do whatever you put your mind to. I wish you luck with whatever endeavor you’re taking on. Please don’t completely forget me.

Thank you so much, Jackson! I won't forget about you, don't you even worry! ❤️

52 minutes ago, _RichieNy said:

I will miss you, please stay with us! ❤️

I will always be around ❤️

50 minutes ago, Kailum said:

Thank you for all that you have given to the team.  You have inspired me as a staff member to do so many great things.  Good luck with your futures.

Awww, I am so glad that I made such an impact on you! I have full faith in you and I know that you will do great things with the reports and appeals team, don't forget my legacy, and don't let the reports/appeals fall behind ❤️

19 minutes ago, CyberRyan said:

I understand why you have done this, and I hope you do well in the future!

Good luck, and it has been fun working with you. ❤️ 

Thank you so much, and it was fun working with you too, as well as everyone else on the team! ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Gingey_ said:

Everyone always says, all good things come to an end, so here is another thing coming to an end for me. 

Hello, so staff members always get the question on why they resigned, so I figured I'd just make a forum post about it instead of telling each person that may ask. I just want to make it clear, because there are always gonna be those people, I left Minehut on my own terms, good terms. I have no beef with anyone, I was not forced into resignation, I am not leaving because of the members of the staff team or community, I am just leaving on my own. This chapter of my life has come to an end and a new one has opened! Minehut brought me so many amazing things, it brought some new people into my life that I am proud to call my friends it has been a crazy year and four months and I enjoyed every moment of it! I will still be around Minehut, I am not leaving the community, so if you want to talk to me or something, you can! I also want to say a bug congrats to @Kailum on his promotion to Senior Mod he will be taking my position as the reports and appeals team manager and I wish him the best, I know he will do great! See ya around everyone!

thanks for being in the community moderating! 😎

• Like 1

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture.PNG

34 minutes ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

Great working with you! Hopefully our paths will meet sometime again in the future.

Benny, don’t make me cry by having to read this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

1 hour ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

Great working with you! Hopefully our paths will meet sometime again in the future.

For sure! 😄

20 minutes ago, MikeTheAngel said:

Cya man, been good knowin ya.

Cya! It's been great knowing you too! I'll still be around though 😄

1 hour ago, Ninventoo said:

One of the best staff members in Minehut’s recent history. Thanks for everything Ginger ❤️

Aww, thank you that means a lot Ninventoo! ❤️

• Like 1

Dang. What'll I do without you Ginge? I mean remember those times where you just did my work for me? those were the best times. No, honestly, I'll miss you and I wish you the best in the future.

• Like 1

|Minehut Moderator|

Senior Support Member

download.jpg.af28032f9dfcfef569a01b3c5168646e.jpg - Matqx#5545

1045330945_download(1).jpg.42534e5f7de249b44b6e4fb4af0570aa.jpg - Matqx // Mod

Rules // Discord // Voting Link

Damn, man. This has really saddened my morning. I've been watching you grow from a really respectful community member to one of the most notable staff members, I'll never forgot that time we first met after both joining the original Support Team and the good relation we've had between each other. This is genuinely a real shame, but I trust that whatever you do next is a choice that's best for you, even if your parting from Minehut disappoints many people like me. ❤️

• Like 1

Member of the Minehut Community Support Team.

Discord: Clarifity#9859.

The Community Support category is my home.

Untitled.png.9fee309b6d0715b529e2ff8ae7b139e9.png

Screen_Shot_2019-09-28_at_12_11.23_AM.png.20af5ec590a7831a4704652dba75806a.png

Not as good as Pixelific's farewell post

but good luck with your life bro

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Minehut Gingey! Good luck out there 🙂

• Like 1

Player -> Support -> Helper -> Default (Resign) -> Helper -> Junior Moderator -> Moderator -> Senior Moderator -> Default (Resign) -> Junior Moderator -> Moderator (Present)

Minehut Moderator

Events Team Management

2019-11-02_22_12_09.png.0c44458d81b6cc2a041ee0eda0624ace.png

6 hours ago, Clarifity said:

Damn, man. This has really saddened my morning. I've been watching you grow from a really respectful community member to one of the most notable staff members, I'll never forgot that time we first met after both joining the original Support Team and the good relation we've had between each other. This is genuinely a real shame, but I trust that whatever you do next is a choice that's best for you, even if your parting from Minehut disappoints many people like me. ❤️

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I remember the good old support days, where I first took my steps into a world that I never thought would turn into what it turned into! I grew a lot from being on the staff team, and I thank all the community members and staff members, for helping me grow into the person I became! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, _C02 said:

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Minehut Gingey! Good luck out there 🙂

Thank you! And good luck with the rest of your JrMod trial! 

• Like 1

Never had much time to work with you, but you’ve been an amazing Senior and I hope you do well in what you have planned next in your life. Good luck my dude! ❤️

• Like 1

Just someone who plays Minecraft

Discord - xmuel | sam#0592

----------------------------------------

Minehut VIP - Sometime in 2017

Minehut PRO- July 13th 2019

Minehut Junior Moderator - August 1st 2019

Minehut Moderator - October 1st 2019

2 hours ago, xMuel said:

Never had much time to work with you, but you’ve been an amazing Senior and I hope you do well in what you have planned next in your life. Good luck my dude! ❤️

Thank you so much! And good luck with the rest of your trial! ❤️