Any idea what skript I can make?

Minecoll_YT

Hey guys!

So I'm a new market maker here(check me out here) and would like you to ask what scripts you are missing in the market. Something you would like to see here for free, or something bigger to buy on the market. Please provide a proper and detailed description.

Thanks to everybody who writes down his/her idea in advance!

Edited by Minecoll_YT

12 hours ago, Minecoll_YT said:

Hey guys!

So I'm a new market maker here(check me out here) and would like you to ask what scripts you are missing in the market. Something you would like to see here for free, or something bigger to buy on the market. Please provide a proper and detailed description.

Thanks to everybody who writes down his/her idea in advance!

Maybe a sort of magic wand skript with upgradeable skills?

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

13 hours ago, Dragon-Master said:

All i want is the ability to use an item with hidden attributes in script. Something like this:

give player a stone axe with hidden attributes.

Im just not sure how to do this...

Not sure maybe try "without any NBT"

Discord linking
So you basically do /link in-game and it gives you a code and if you enter it on a discord channel it links your Minecraft account to your discord account. By doing that you receive an in-game prize and access to a game-chat channel where you can talk to the Minecraft players and they can talk to you (cross-platform chat). Also, it would be great if there will be a game chat for staff where reports and anti cheat alerts show. Also, if you could be able to moderate from discord (ban, kick, mute).