Re-re-re-re-re-re whatever introduction.

JammableJam

Hello all. I'm probably known for toxicity, although, let's not get into that.

I want to say hello again to all Minehut users. I was banned for a short while for being underaged... (wasn't in rules, let's also not get into that.) and I finally made an appeal somewhere after my birthday which was on May 9th. I turned 13, 2 months ago. Anyways, my skripting abilities of course withered, but I developed a server named MHSCP. After joining Minehut being unbanned, so many things were different. My favorite Moderators not Moderators anymore, the /ad command, new server plans, panel revamp, literally everything. I was banned in 2020 when I was 11, then I turned 12, tried to appeal, forums account (this) was banned. But, that's not all I've to say.

Upon being unbanned, I was excited. I could go back to my MHItems server, but... someone stole the name MHItems. I renamed it to MSItems and joined it. Everything was gone. Anyways, I looked around the lobby and offered to skript little commands for people. But like, I started skripting when I was 9 on servers other than Minehut. Talent?!

All I have to say is thank you. Thank you for unbanning me, mods. I'm glad to be back.

• Like 1

Banned a million times, but unbanned trying not to be banned again. Regards, Jam.

image.png.d9f8e22e5a1b54e9fbbffc2dd0cac848.png

shit.png

signatire.jpg

On 7/13/2021 at 8:04 AM, JammableJam said:

Hello all. I'm probably known for toxicity, although, let's not get into that.

I want to say hello again to all Minehut users. I was banned for a short while for being underaged... (wasn't in rules, let's also not get into that.) and I finally made an appeal somewhere after my birthday which was on May 9th. I turned 13, 2 months ago. Anyways, my skripting abilities of course withered, but I developed a server named MHSCP. After joining Minehut being unbanned, so many things were different. My favorite Moderators not Moderators anymore, the /ad command, new server plans, panel revamp, literally everything. I was banned in 2020 when I was 11, then I turned 12, tried to appeal, forums account (this) was banned. But, that's not all I've to say.

Upon being unbanned, I was excited. I could go back to my MHItems server, but... someone stole the name MHItems. I renamed it to MSItems and joined it. Everything was gone. Anyways, I looked around the lobby and offered to skript little commands for people. But like, I started skripting when I was 9 on servers other than Minehut. Talent?!

All I have to say is thank you. Thank you for unbanning me, mods. I'm glad to be back.

Very nice to meet you, welcome @JammableJam 👋

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

Hello and Welcome!

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png