Op not Working

Asmatic_Rice

Question

in the server command portion of the panel my op is not working i have been typing        /op Asmatic_Rice      op Asmatic_Rice        /OP Asmatic_Rice 

and nothings working i did it once and it worked but the next time i joined in my op was gone and I'm asking for help

Thank You for your time

4 answers to this question

Hello @Asmatic_Rice,

Ignore the reply above because you do not have to be online whilst trying to op a player. What you described to my understanding is that you are trying to op yourself in game while you are not oped. Only players with op may op and deop other people be wise when giving this to the player. While trying to op yourself make sure you are doing it from the Minehut Console from the panel on the forums. Another reason this may not work is if you are doing it in the console try both with the "/" and without the "/" because to my understanding consoles do not accept the "/".

Feel free to reply with any questions or statements.

Axis-Dussk.png.7e3cc55d60f1a61d0247ac69983d51c1.png

@BigB0yBa113rThis topic was locked due to necroposting. Please don't respond to really old topics but if you are having issues and need help please make a new topic in the help category.

IGN:Bustic
Discord: Bustic#1919

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Joined On: 3 March 2017
[PATRON]: 3 October 2018

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Put your own message here for $1k I need to pay my rent