wxterfall's Jr.Mod Application

wxterfall

Your IGN: wxterfall

Your Discord (Test#0001): wxterfall#0001

Time zone: BST (UK)

What is you're current rank?: Default

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

Do you have any previous punishments?: 2 (false) XAC bans.

How many hours are you able to be on the server?: Sunday - Thursday I can play for upwards of 4 hours, Friday - Saturday I can play for around 7+ hours (all times are not dependent on real-life issues that could arise.)
How active can you be per week?: I can be on for at least 4 hours a day. (equating to at least 24 hours a week.)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

RebelDupe (Used to be RebelMC) - Currently moderator, previously been Manager and Admin - Minehut - 500+ player community - (old) Average Player Count) 25-35
BiomeCraft - Owned by myself - External Server (off minehut) - 250 player community - Average Player Count 13
VentureNet - Head Dev - On Minehut - 75 player community - Average Player Count 10
Skriptsss - Commuity Manager - On Minehut - 25 Trusted Skripters
BusinessX - Helper - On Minehut - 300 player community - Average Player Count 17
Azurius - Admin - External Server (off minehut) - 270 player community - Average Player Count 21
UniSCP - Co-Owner - Minehut - 80 player community - Average Player Count 18

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?:  I would like to become staff on KitX because I extremely enjoy the server from a Player POV and already have around 15 hours of /playtime, even though I've only been playing for a few days I've seen one of the biggest issues of the server and that is staff activity. Cheaters (who can bypass XAC) join at times where no staff are present and can get away with blatant cheats due to lack of staff, I wish to help stop that. As well as all the listed points the server peaks at around 15 players and has an active player base and community that I would love to play and moderate. I have lots of experience in observing, catching and confronting cheaters as I've been staff on many other servers before. As seen on the activity questions I can be active for most of the day for most days of the week meaning I can moderate the server for large periods. I would love to bring some new innovative ideas to the staff team to improve the server for players and staff!

Why should we pick your application over other applications?: You should pick my application over others due to my past experiences as staff on multiple different server types from PvP servers to Gen servers giving me a good understanding of multiple exploit's/cheats and how to detect and correctly punish for them. 

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my strengths is my flexibility around my playtime as fortunately, I'm able to play the server for multiple hours a day while I'm sure others sadly cannot. A weakness of mine is not using any mainly Minecraft based screenshare tools such as Paladin as I've only used the likes of Echo before, and on previous servers this is all I've spent time understanding.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes
Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): I used to have a subscription with Echo. Sadly I had to cancel it as I was no longer using it, I will be more than willing to resubscribe if it is necessary.
Anything else?:

If you like what I post or I've helped you please leave a like or upvote my posts! Thanks!