What's the story behind your username?

Reqar

1 hour ago, Reqar said:

Title explains it all ^_^ 
Just curious and extremely bored.

long time ago, encompassing 10 - 11 years ago, my enthusiasm for coding/programming was very high. I was thinking about a username that contains "Coder" or "Programmer" in it and eventually felt that "Programmer" would be more desirable. I attached "Cool" as a suffix to make it sound cooler. Here I have it, "CoolProgrammer". 🙂

And... now I recognize how cringe this name appears! 😆

• Like 5

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

2 hours ago, Reqar said:

Title explains it all ^_^ 
Just curious and extremely bored.

8 years ago we had a family friend named bassel, he gave my brother his minecraft account Which was called Bassouli(something undisclosed), Because Bassouli was his nickname. We shared the account then, but he had to move away abroad, so in memory of him and because I didnt know what other better name, while buying my new mc account, I chose Bassouli to be my name.

• Like 3

Just a nickname my irl friends gave me over 5 years ago when playing Minecraft

• Like 3

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

My original username was "HoultonGames" which is my surname + "games", one day I realize that having "games" at the end of your username is cringe so I chosen to just keep "Houlton" as my username.

I also had many other aliases of PlayStation accounts, a example is "AlexTheGamer9912".

So yea, that's the story of my aliases/usernames.

• Like 5

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

5 hours ago, TNTiramisu said:

Back when I was in highschool, I used TNT's as walls for my house when playing Minecraft. My favorite food is tiramisu so that's where the idea came from 😄 

5 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Just a nickname my irl friends gave me over 5 years ago when playing Minecraft

3 hours ago, Houlton said:

My original username was "HoultonGames" which is my surname + "games", one day I realize that having "games" at the end of your username is cringe so I chosen to just keep "Houlton" as my username.

I also had many other aliases of PlayStation accounts, a example is "AlexTheGamer9912".

So yea, that's the story of my aliases/usernames.

I love that 😃

• Like 3

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

On 7/2/2021 at 3:02 PM, CoolProgrammer said:

long time ago, encompassing 10 - 11 years ago, my enthusiasm for coding/programming was very high. I was thinking about a username that contains "Coder" or "Programmer" in it and eventually felt that "Programmer" would be more desirable. I attached "Cool" as a suffix to make it sound cooler. Here I have it, "CoolProgrammer". 🙂

And... now I recognize how cringe this name appears! 😆

Seems fine to me 🙂

• Like 2

Random word generator.

Just kidding~ Back in 2010-11ish I decided to make a xbox 360 live account and I skipped over the part where you can select a username and it gave me the name "Preinstalled942", it's been a while now.. I guess.

• Like 2

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

13 minutes ago, Preinstalled said:

Random word generator.

Just kidding~ Back in 2010-11ish I decided to make a xbox 360 live account and I skipped over the part where you can select a username and it gave me the name "Preinstalled942", it's been a while now.. I guess.

Nice

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is this "Project: Expose Minehut"?

I'm a nobody I've mastered the ability to completely hide my appearance & body with my surroundings...

G40X means Gamer 40 times I would shout "IM A GAMER" 40 times if i lost a game when I was 13 

• Like 1

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

I liked the Item "Crimson Fungus" In Minecraft.
So I named myself CrimsonFungus on most websites.
On Websites where CrimsonFungus was taken, I named myself CrimsonWaxcap.

Edited by CrimsonWaxcap
  • Like 1

VIP Since April 7th 2021.

Advertises Minehut servers.

Always Finds Savannah Biomes.

My mom bought me Minecraft after I tried it at a summer camp (~2014 when I was 7 or 8). When asked what to name my account, I was paralyzed with indecision so my mom, who knew I loved chess (this was true at the time and is still true today) tried the name "CheckMate". It was taken, so I ended up with the name "CheckMate108". I chose the number 108 because it rhymes with the word checkmate. When I eventually got a laptop computer, my parents did not know you could transfer Minecraft accounts. Because of this, they gave the account named "CheckMate108" to my sister and made me create a new account which I named "Checkmate128". Again because the 128 rhymes with checkmate. 

I like this name because:

• It rhymes
  • It is relatively unique. If you see someone on a website named "Checkmate128" or "Chckmte128", then there is a high chance it is me.
  • Like 1

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

Long time ago when i was back at 4th grade or something, i was invited to play at my friend's house. He wanted to play smash bros with all of the friends that were playing at the house. I never played the game but heard of it before and picked Kirby as my smash. I almost won against everyone and picked this username when i was introduced to the internet.

2021-06-09_20_22_08.jpg.422c39613f8b72de894e5ec1f3377dca.jpg

Yo who actually reads these

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

2 hours ago, ItsKirby said:

Long time ago when i was back at 4th grade or something, i was invited to play at my friend's house. He wanted to play smash bros with all of the friends that were playing at the house. I never played the game but heard of it before and picked Kirby as my smash. I almost won against everyone and picked this username when i was introduced to the internet.

cool

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to find a username for Minecraft, and my friend thought it will be cool if I use a nickname my friend use to call someone, I liked it, and it's my username in Minecraft now. Whenever I sign up on a website, I always use that name. (Including Minehut, duh)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My old name was Emotionless, and at the time I would use Wikipedia and like Emojipedia a lot so just put 2 and 2 together and I got emopedia. (the mc on this name is bc my name was taken for some reason)

Edited by emopediaMC

Developer

Joined Minecraft in 2010 on PC

Joined Minehut in August 2016

1 year Skript experience

2 months Java experience

5 months Javascript experience