mcMMO not working

Nxxyv

Question

I was trying to use the mcMMO plugin buts its not working. Am using the newest version of mcMMO to my knowledge (2.1.199) and a in Minecraft 1.17. I wanted to know anything i could do the make the plugin work.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Nxxyv said:

I was trying to use the mcMMO plugin buts its not working. Am using the newest version of mcMMO to my knowledge (2.1.199) and a in Minecraft 1.17. I wanted to know anything i could do the make the plugin work.

Thanks

I just checked the plugin page and looks like it does supports 1.17.

Type in /plugins. Is the plugin name is red?

Use /dl log, download the log file from the link and upload it here so we can find the problem that doesn't let you use the plugin.

• Like 2

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

8 hours ago, CoolProgrammer said:

I just checked the plugin page and looks like it does supports 1.17.

Type in /plugins. Is the plugin name is red?

Use /dl log, download the log file from the link and upload it here so we can find the problem that doesn't let you use the plugin.

Hi thanks for responding when I type /plugins nothing shows up is Red. As for the logs you can see then on the following text file if there is a problem with file or you need more info about please dm me on discord Duckman#3822 I will respond faster if you dm me 

thanks

latest.txt

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 6:50 PM, Nxxyv said:

Hi thanks for responding when I type /plugins nothing shows up is Red. As for the logs you can see then on the following text file if there is a problem with file or you need more info about please dm me on discord Duckman#3822 I will respond faster if you dm me 

thanks

latest.txt 222.21 kB · 3 downloads

Hey thanks for providing the log file. My wild guess here is that, this plugin doesn't load because you updated your server from Paper 1.16.5 to Spigot 1.17 (migrating between different server softwares). Can you try resetting this specific plugin's configuration files? This can be done under Plugins tab of your server by searching mcMMO and clicking the Reset Config button.

• Like 1

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

9 hours ago, CoolProgrammer said:

Hey thanks for providing the log file. My wild guess here is that, this plugin doesn't load because you updated your server from Paper 1.16.5 to Spigot 1.17 (migrating between different server softwares). Can you try resetting this specific plugin's configuration files? This can be done under Plugins tab of your server by searching mcMMO and clicking the Reset Config button.

Hi I did the config reset via the minehut wed site however the mcMMo plugin still does not work. when i type /plugins nothing is in red. When i try to use a command from the mcMMo plugin it says "player profile is not loaded yet". Should I switch back to paper sense it now supports 1.17. Feel free to dm me on discord(Duckman#3822) if you need anymore info I will respond faster on there.

Thanks

ok so idk what the hell I did BUT THE PLUGINS WORKS if you want to know how I did it i really dont know. i was just trying random stuff and it work. 

Thanks to all the helped me

6 hours ago, Nxxyv said:

ok so idk what the hell I did BUT THE PLUGINS WORKS if you want to know how I did it i really dont know. i was just trying random stuff and it work. 

Thanks to all the helped me

Wonderful 🙂