0hbel's Jr.Mod Application

Your IGN: 0hbel

Your Discord (Test#0001): Ezz_Spectre#4886 (thinking about changing to my mc username [As a nick] )

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)

What is you're current rank?: I am a default rank, because I don't have much money to be spending but I am currently finding a job to do over the summer, and I will be making money and I don't care to make donations to this server.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do have a working mic. 

Do you have any previous punishments?: No I don't have any previous punishments, I am usually a all around friendly player.

How many hours are you able to be on the server?: This can change, and I will let the Owner know, but I can usually play 3+ hours but I usually come around on during the night time, but I will be on during the day time too if I have the time, but like I said, I am finding a quick job over the summer to do to make a few dollars here and there, but I will try my very best to be on during all times that I am free, because I take this job serious.

How active can you be per week?: I will try to do atleast 3+ every day so 21 hours (Which can change to be longer or shorter)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I can make this part really long, but you said briefly. So back in 2015-2016 there was a server called FreddyMc, this server was quite popular during its times, it was a paid server which was getting around 200-300 players a day, but on good days it got 400, but it mostly stayed around the 200 range, this server was mostly a KitPvP related server, but to the point I was Head-Mod on this server, which meant I led the other mods, but later I got promoted to Admin from doing excellent work, I stayed admin till the server shut down because fortnite came out, and the Owner couldn't keep up with the payments on the server (I actually had to pay for the server for 3 months) so unfortunately the server shut down, and now I am here looking for a better PvP server.

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I would like to become a staff member on the KitX server because I honestly love meeting new players, and making new friends, I would also like to meet some of the other staff members and hopefully to become friends with some of them. Another reason why I would love to become staff on KitX is because this server is so similar to FreddyMc and I would honestly like to be here more often. The Last and final reason why I would like to become staff on KitX is to make a better/ more friendly community for the amazing player base you guys have created. 

Why should we pick your application than other applications?: You should pick my application over the other applications is because I take this job 100%% serious and I will dedicate my life to this server and to do my very and absolute best. Another reason you should pick my application over the others is because I have past staff experience, and I would honestly love to apply all my past staff experience here on KitX to make this community the best that I could make it. The last reason I think you should pick my staff application over the other because I am very friendly player, and I love making new friends, and I don't take the toxicity personal to any circumstance.  

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: One of my weaknesses is being shy, I've always been a not so talkative person, but I am trying my very best to break this weakness, but if you ever need to talk to me, I will always talk back. One of my strengths is working with others.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes 

Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): I do know how to use screen share tools on discord/skype.

Anything else?: I do have two accounts because I have a younger sister who likes to play my account because I have MVP++ on hypixel, but my MAIN account is 0hbel, BUT you might also see me on 0hBell <-- the only thing different is the B and the Extra L. Other than that there is nothing else I have to say other than, thank you for reading this!