Mouse's JMod app

Your IGN: MouseGoesBrrrr I banned on this acc pls unban if I get accepted

Your Discor (Test#0001): MouseGoesBrrrr#6969

Time zone: Est

What is you're current rank?: Member

Do you have a working mic?: No

Do you have any previous punishments?: Lots, I deceied to start playing legit and start over

How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 1-7

How active can you be per week?: Everyday

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I owned my own KitPvP server for 2 months. It averaged 1-20 players always and in that time I learned how to ss, how to handle people crashing the server, how to deal with hackers, how to host events and advertise and grow your server with a strong community.

I am a PreMod on New tab (scavengercraft.net) That server is currenlty in dev for the next season.

I was Head Admin on a server called EmmerBox. On there I learned how to handle hackers, ddos attacks, rule breakers how to host events, how ss a bit, how to deal handle being in charge of staff, how to stop people from using vpns to contuine hacking and much more.

I was admin on a server could OcularPvP on there I learned how to handle chat, how to deal with hackers, what the punishments are for spamming, rasimam and more.

I was accepted for staff on a big server nammed invadedlands just never got it because I was banned 6 months before I applied sadly if u want proof I have it for this

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX?: I want to become a staff member beacause I know there is alot of hackers and I don't want them ruining the fun for other players. Another reason is beacause I want to become a bigger person in the comunity that you goes grow. 

Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I am a very kind person no matter what. I am very fast learner and can adapt to almost and situation needed. I never rush what I am doing if that is banning a hacker, or even muting someone in game, I will always make sure I have evidence and will double check my sources and information twice to make sure I do what is necessary I .I find myself to be a fair person in general, so I won't give something to one person with out giving it to the other or if 2 people do the same thing I won't ban one and temp ban the other they will both get the same punishment no matter if it is my friend or not. I will always want what is best for this server if I get accepted. I am a very productive person, I can get things done pretty fast depending what it is

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: I am not the best at talking to people. I do not crack easily under pressure I find this very useful.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No): Yes

Anything else?: I speak english and spanish 

Accepted, DM a manager for an Interview.

Edited by Invislol

Invislol 

• 4-5 years of skript experience
• 6 Months of active java experience
• 2 Years of javascript and python experience

unknown.png
[PATRON] RANK

Helpful Stuff:
Appeals and Reports  - Here | Minehut  Global And forums rules - Here

• awel locked this topic