Application for KitX.

Your IGN : jacobisbadgamer

Your Discord (Test#0001) : Aamber#6015

Time zone : EDT

What is you're current rank? : Default

Do you have a working mic? : Yes

Do you have any previous punishments? : No

How many hours are you able to be on the server? : It Depends on what im doing. if i don't have anything to do maybe 4-6 hours or more.

How active can you be per week? : Like i said, depends on what im doing. Id say like 35 hours or 44 hours.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it : I do have a little bit, i used to own my own server but it got shutdown.

Why do you want to become a staff member on KitX? : Mostly because i like the community, and wanna help out. I like kitx since its a really cool server and people aren't so toxic every 1 second and there nice. i wanna be staff because i wanna help out people/server and i wanna make the server grow more. i love kitx overall. it's a good server.

Why should we pick your application than other applications? : I can be very active, I do a little skript, And i can help alot of people

What is one of your strengths & weaknesses? : My Strengths are that i know how to code java,a little bit of skript. my weakness is that i cant really screenshare.

Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No) : No

Do you use any Screen Share tools? (Yes/No) : Not yet. im getting one soon.

Anything else? : Nothing else. I like kitx tho

Accepted Contant a manager in the discord for a Interview.

Invislol 

• 4-5 years of skript experience
• 6 Months of active java experience
• 2 Years of javascript and python experience

unknown.png
[PATRON] RANK

Helpful Stuff:
Appeals and Reports  - Here | Minehut  Global And forums rules - Here