I Think I was hacked,

OnlyChild

So today I Was playing some fortnite yes, fortnite

and i got bored so wanted to play some minehut or hypixel, and all of a sudden i join minehut it says 

SESSION INVALID OR EXPIRED, PLEASE RENEW NEW ACCOUNT

someone tell me what the fuck does this mean

cause i relogged and it says my accounts both are the wrong password i don;t know if sokmeone got my account or some shit but this is scaring me so someone for the love of god please help me

I concur. This happened to me once, and I contacted Mojang and Microsoft and got it all figured out, but then I found a Trojan Horse on my computer. Thankfully my large set of skills includes virus protection programming, so I got it removed. In the future, try to use McAfee to prevent this from happening. Also, try a better password maybe?

2 hours ago, Dratonia said:

I concur. This happened to me once, and I contacted Mojang and Microsoft and got it all figured out, but then I found a Trojan Horse on my computer. Thankfully my large set of skills includes virus protection programming, so I got it removed. In the future, try to use McAfee to prevent this from happening. Also, try a better password maybe?

What he said. This usually means that your account has been hacked in some way, just contact mojang and change your password and you should be okay. Hope you get your account back!

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

40 minutes ago, OnlyChild said:

I've reset my password 5 times 

Ive used my bitdefender and scanned my laptop

I have not contacted mojang, i need to do that 

Anyone know there email?

https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020