Spawn egg glitch and flight "glitch?"

jeanmontesinos

Question

hii,

For some reason my flight speed is really really fast and I can't lower it, It's only like that for me and only on one server

also goat spawn eggs are turning into a stone block when we put them into our inventory this is also happening on my other server

I don't know what's happening ?

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, jeanmontesinos said:

hii,

For some reason my flight speed is really really fast and I can't lower it, It's only like that for me and only on one server

also goat spawn eggs are turning into a stone block when we put them into our inventory this is also happening on my other server

I don't know what's happening ?

The spawn eggs could be related to your version. Make sure both you and your server are on the same versions (ex. 1.17 on your client and the server on Spigot 1.17)
The flight speed is probably changed with Minecraft's flight speed property, you can change this with Skript, Essentials or other plugins. If you have EssentialsX installed, try using the /flightspeed command 🙂

• Like 2

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please leave a reaction if my assistance was satisfactory!

On 6/20/2021 at 1:31 AM, iOmega__ said:

The spawn eggs could be related to your version. Make sure both you and your server are on the same versions (ex. 1.17 on your client and the server on Spigot 1.17)
The flight speed is probably changed with Minecraft's flight speed property, you can change this with Skript, Essentials or other plugins. If you have EssentialsX installed, try using the /flightspeed command 🙂

ohh yeah the essentials thing worked, thank you so much, how do I check that the server is on 1.17 ?

-thank you !!