Cannot start my server

Bobbix

Question

I'm trying to turn on my server but it keeps turning itself off, the max amount of servers is not met and I cannot understand why it's not turning on. also, it was working fine not even 30 minutes to an hour ago, but now it just doesn't want to work for me

4 answers to this question

Considering that the server count is not at max, the only thing that could be delaying your server at this point is corrupted files. Firstly, you're going to want to backup your world by downloading it (you can find a tutorial on how to do that here). Next, you're going to want to go into the Danger Zone on your Minehut control panel and select the Repair Files button (this'll, basically, repair any plugin/server files that are broken or corrupted). Next, you're going to want to stop and then start your server in order to restart it. Finally, if your server world has been reset then make sure that you have your backup with you, and upload it using the guidance given in this video.

Also, you might want to post questions like this in the Community Support category, just so that you don't get into trouble with the moderators.

Edited by Clarifity

59 minutes ago, fredoxley said:

seeing as you said the problem is not being able to open the server, you cant download it. Are there any other ways of doing it without risking wiping the world

Yeah, sorry, I didn't realise what I was saying whilst I was saying it. In this case, no, there is no way to repair the server files without a risk of wiping the world. However, if you world is wiped and you have recently saved it, you're able to contact support at https://minehut.com/support (click on the blue button that says Contact Support) and ask them if they have a backup of you world stored somewhere.