mobs are not spawning

vosjethom

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Clarifity said:

This is a fairly strange problem. What I would advise doing is going to the Server Properties tab on your Minehut control panel, selecting the Monster Spawning drop-down box and making sure that it's set to Enabled (make sure that you click Save!) Whilst you're at it, I would also recommend making sure that the Difficulty drop-down is set to anything other than Peaceful, and that the Hardcore drop-down is set to Enabled (once again, make sure that you save your option). Finally, you might want to make sure that mob spawning is actually enabled in game, in order to do this, execute the following command in game: /gamerule doMobSpawning true.

thanks for the sugestions, unfortunety they didn't work.

a restart is just stopping and starting your server on this site, right?

4 minutes ago, vosjethom said:

thanks for the sugestions, unfortunety they didn't work.

a restart is just stopping and starting your server on this site, right?

Yep, that's right. Though, mind, usually you might want to stop and start like three times for some odd reason.

i have the same problem. restarting it a bunch of times isn't helping. but monsters only don't spawn on one specific world. all the other worlds have mob spawning. I've looked at all the minehut forums and none of them help. PLEASE HELP

This is a fairly strange problem. What I would advise doing is going to the Server Properties tab on your Minehut control panel, selecting the Monster Spawning drop-down box and making sure that it's set to Enabled (make sure that you click Save!) Whilst you're at it, I would also recommend making sure that the Difficulty drop-down is set to anything other than Peaceful, and that the Hardcore drop-down is set to Enabled (once again, make sure that you save your option). Finally, you might want to make sure that mob spawning is actually enabled in game, in order to do this, execute the following command in game: /gamerule doMobSpawning true.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:07 PM, BountyPlex said:

i have the same problem. restarting it a bunch of times isn't helping. but monsters only don't spawn on one specific world. all the other worlds have mob spawning. I've looked at all the minehut forums and none of them help. PLEASE HELP

8 minutes ago, Dylamonsta said:

I would just like to add, the Build Battle plugin removes hostile mobs

Hey you 2, please do not reply to topics over a month old

Locked 🔒

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png