davidredsox

Allow for .zip files to be uploaded to the server via the file manager

At the moment it is currently incredibly difficult to install datapacks to the server, since you cannot upload .zip files to the proper folder. Because of this, any datapack you wanted to install would have to be added file by file, which, especially on larger datapacks, is very time consuming. I'm aware that what you can do with a datapack, you can probably do with a plugin, but I still think the option should be there.

• Like 11

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Please add this all I want to do is get some custom heads (without having to use commands) and be able to show my friends that I am AFK

just being able to upload more types of files in general like jar files and folders

Data pack .zip upload support or multiple file / folder tree upload support would be much appreciated.  +1.

Groupmanax45 - The "roadmap" means that they have this written into their plan for developing Minehut.  Likely an internal document that they don't make public (though some companies do have this level of transparency).

-T