Console access from Minehut server control panel?

Togusa

At some point, will there be the ability to view the console output and issue commands there via a page in the Minehut control panel for the server?  (Functionality that server.pro has, for example.)  Currently, to issue commands like adding someone to the whitelist, I have to start the game, join the server, and send the command in-game.

-Togusa

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Trent has talked about adding live-console very soon. I heard they are like 2/3 done. I'm not completely sure about this one but that is what someone has said. I'm hoping for it to come out sometime this summer. This'll be quite useful to spot your errors. 

Been playing Minehut since late summer of 2015 and still continuing. 

Servers I have created in the past:

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

MagicalSkyblock (2016-2017)

Mythblock (2019 - ) 

SkyblockSMP and MagicalSkyblock was one of my successful servers. I'm not an active server creator but I do create servers whenever it's the right time for me to create one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/13/2019 at 1:09 AM, Togusa said:

At some point, will there be the ability to view the console output and issue commands there via a page in the Minehut control panel for the server?  (Functionality that server.pro has, for example.)  Currently, to issue commands like adding someone to the whitelist, I have to start the game, join the server, and send the command in-game.

-Togusa

I have doubts that this will be added, and no confidence of them adding it

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • filr locked and unlocked this topic
  • 11 months later...

If you want to see an output go to
File Manager > Logs > Latest.log (i cant remember the extension) Youll see the output there.  Although, it may be only through a plugin known as Essentials X, but im 99% sure its from the generic server, it also shows what happened in the server, so what commands were issued, and what was said in chat. So you can also use this to see if you have anyone on your server (opped for example) using their op to go into /gamemode Creative or force tping to someone. But thats where you'll see your output.

• Thanks 2

Topic Locked. 🔒
Please do not reply on month-old inactive threads. This thread has been inactive for 11 months.

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶