minehut server to creative

rampage3

Question

4 answers to this question

Well, firstly, you want to make sure that you're actually an operator on your server -- in order to set yourself as an operator: go to the Home tab on your Minehut control panel and in the Console tab write "op {your username}". When you are sure that you're an operator, I would recommend that you install the Essentials plugin by going into the Plugins tab on your Minehut control panel and searching for "Essentials", then selecting "Install Plugin" once you've found it. Make sure that you stop and start your server after doing this! Once in game, you can do /gmc to enter creative mode.

Optionally, afterwards, you can go to the Server Properties tab and select the Gamemode dropdown box, from where you can set your default gamemode to Creative.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, rampage3 said:

im trying to change my minehut server to creative but the commands are not allowed. what do i do?

Go into world gamemode in the panel THEN hit creative. If this doesn't work ping me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png

18 minutes ago, Maxfeather said:

hey @Bear, I tried that and it didn't work. what do I do now? 

If you have op permissions then you can type "/gamemode creative" In your server and your gamemode should update. 

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)