Creeper

McFalcon

I got  muted for 2 hours because i said creeper in chat. I wasnt even singing revenge i was saying creeper cuz my friend's  skin looked like a  creeper. I got muted twice for saying creeper now. I dont understand how 5000 people are on this server yet the staff team cant function. I hope one day the staff improve and use proof for their punishments and stops false muting and banning. I dont see how it can improve because staff are like "he is muting within reason" but just saying creeper isnt enough to mute me for 3 hours so far. 

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, McFalcon said:

I got  muted for 2 hours because i said creeper in chat. I wasnt even singing revenge i was saying creeper cuz my friend's  skin looked like a  creeper. I got muted twice for saying creeper now. I dont understand how 5000 people are on this server yet the staff team cant function. I hope one day the staff improve and use proof for their punishments and stops false muting and banning. I dont see how it can improve because staff are like "he is muting within reason" but just saying creeper isnt enough to mute me for 3 hours so far. 

@McFalcon your mute was justified. Wait your punishment out.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Your mute was completely justified. Singing revenge counts as spam promotion which is against the rules. Every Minehut staff member agrees on this. If you really do believe your mute was in total error, you can contact a mod and discuss how you think that the mute was incorrect. I am locking this post to avoid starting possible drama.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.