How to make Void World?

DominoTheSorcerer

Question

So I want to make a space map for in minehut so that my friends can play it. There is a problem though, I can't do it in a vanilla world, because I'd need to delete/cover up way too much. I remember a little while back one of my friends made a world where it was all in the void, so all you saw was the sun and moon, not even stars, as if you were actually in the void itself. Players also didn't take damage from the void itself, although if that is not possible in this service I can just use command blocks somehow. Does anyone know how to do this?

8 answers to this question

Using the Void Generator extension for Multiverse to do this the easiest way.

Once you install Multiverse-Core and VoidGenerator, restart your server. Once it's back online, you can type /

/mvcreate <world name> normal -g VoidGenerator (or VoidWorld, don't remember exactly which)

• Like 1

Yes I used to be [ADMIN]. I resigned from that position

Subscribe on YouTube (truly epic content)
Follow me on Twitter

2 hours ago, Awesome_Robo said:

thx now I can make my sky minding thing 😄

sky minding 🤔

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Topic Locked.

Please don't reply on month-old inactive threads. (necro-posting).

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶