Please Read | Scammer + Update

FnnF

Before you read this you might want to read my last post on this, here is the link:

When I posted this, the server was bought for $300. Scarlet (the new owner) had payed me the amount I mentioned in the post. They did not have to do this. I continued helping them for a bit. The $300 bundle contained, skripts, worlds, tebex, discord and server name. Cristaf did not give the discord to Scarlet for quite a while, he still has not given over the tebex, a pretty important part of the server. Cristaf did manage to plug his new server right before giving Scarlet the discord. He deleted all skripts for AstroSkies before we were ready for him to delete them. It is called Blackoven, I joined it and was reading the chat. Here are some screenshots I took of the chat. (A lot of ss). Cristaf won't be giving the payouts for season 1, and will leave that to Scarlet, who has decided to still give payouts.

Cristaf is just one big cash grab. I am going to say what I said in the other post, "If you read through all of this, please do not hate me if I come across as complaining. I thank you for taking the time to read, and hope you have a wonderful day."

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

• Like 1

Psalm 27:12

• 1 month later...

at least this gets a happy ending, kind of.

but on a serious note, people having the audacity to use someones want to support and develop with a community and then turn it on said person is such a bad move.

maybe minehut will start cracking down on these things soon, hopefully.

ign - toonbruh

discord - griffin#8495

reddit u/toonbruh

im making a server, release is soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 11:37 PM, toonbruh said:

at least this gets a happy ending, kind of.

but on a serious note, people having the audacity to use someones want to support and develop with a community and then turn it on said person is such a bad move.

maybe minehut will start cracking down on these things soon, hopefully.

It appears that they have made it clear that if you get scammed, it is on you. And that they will not be helping with these cases. It is annoying, so we have to make as many scammers as possible public.

20 minutes ago, FnnF said:

It appears that they have made it clear that if you get scammed, it is on you. And that they will not be helping with these cases. It is annoying, so we have to make as many scammers as possible public.

To help prevent scams, y'all should type up a contract and make them sign it with their digital signature. That way, if they violate the contract, they can be sued in a court of law. You could just make a generic contract and fill in the specific bits related to the work you are doing (amount owed, work to be done, etc) to save time.

• Like 1

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

Hey fnnf, i'm bayest you probably know me,

I've got all worlds, skripts, files, and everything for scarlet, everything was fine, until some random dudes came in and griefed it, used all scarlet's credits & skripts, anyway for the last 2 months, i've been posting reports, making tickets, non-stop i've contacted with the support managers of minehut, admins, developers, even mods to get these people banned, they even tried selling our work on market, but mods blocked that, now i've talked with the support team, and

i will probably get an email today and we will see if these people get banned or no and scarlet get her credits back,

i would like to get myself out of this situation, i've been helping scarlet for months and she can vouch for that.

On 7/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, Checkmate128 said:

To help prevent scams, y'all should type up a contract and make them sign it with their digital signature. That way, if they violate the contract, they can be sued in a court of law. You could just make a generic contract and fill in the specific bits related to the work you are doing (amount owed, work to be done, etc) to save time.

Except the lawyer will cost more than $300 😂

6 hours ago, FnnF said:

Except the lawyer will cost more than $300 😂

It’s about the threat of a lawsuit. Although the satisfaction of suing a scammer might also be well worth the $300. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.