Why doesnt minehut allow adblockers

EmptyRooms_

You know, i hate ads REALLY you can put them in a game, sure but only when you wanna get revived but in a website that forces you to not use adblockers are really disappointing because minehut wont show anything when i use adblockers, and i really hate that, so i recommend putting a message in the minehut website that if you have an adblocker it will say "You Have An Adblocker on" then options "I turned it off"

and "leave me alone" everytime you visit the minehut website, not showing anything if you have an adblocker is really frustrating and disappointing so just add that message i recommended instead of not showing anything

Using an adblocker doesn't affect anything on the website for many of the people I've seen use it. It's probably just something wrong with your adblocker that is blocking other stuff too. Also Minehut relies on ads to generate money from free servers. If you don't want ads, you could also just buy a server plan and ads won't show up on there.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 2:54 AM, _Tarna_ said:

Using an adblocker doesn't affect anything on the website for many of the people I've seen use it. It's probably just something wrong with your adblocker that is blocking other stuff too. Also Minehut relies on ads to generate money from free servers. If you don't want ads, you could also just buy a server plan and ads won't show up on there.

But it only blocks the ads on the server dashboard not on the server list since i have a server plan

Im not exactly sure if the video you are talking about in the server list is considered an ad. I guess it's a way to showcase clips that they gotten. Im not too sure about the whole thing

Edited by Kirbykirby

2021-06-09_20_22_08.jpg.422c39613f8b72de894e5ec1f3377dca.jpg

Yo who actually reads these

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022