Astroskies Scammed Me

FnnF

Some of you may know, I do dev work for Minehut and for servers. I do require money for my work. Cristaf is the owner along with Bayest. Astroskies is a new skyblock server that got to the 2nd place on Minehut on the 2nd day. Cristaf said I would be paid for my work once the server got donations. I was told by Cristaf that the first day Astroskies fot over $100. When I first started working he said I would be paid, then he changed the story to me be payed season 2. He just posted to all developers that it was not a volunteer position. He did say it was "for now". And I DM'd him saying that I would like payment for the skripts and work I did before he made it volunteer position. This picture shows how he responded. I have seen this many times as a past staff member on Minehut, and am ashamed I fell for this scam myself. They both DM'd me asking me what I have done so far. I responded with everything, they now refuse to say that I was even on during those times, and that my "suggestions for bugs" are not worthy of pay because I did not fix them, even though I could not because I had no access to console. And that my feature that I added had bugs, which I fixed, so it does not count. I have 4 years of experience with skript, and some how all my suggestions and features did not work according to them.

They have said that they are going to embarrass "the ****" out of me if I post this, which I don't care. I am just tired of seeing this. Some of you may think this is just me complaining, but it happens to often.

If you read through all of this, please do not hate me if I come across as complaining. I thank you for taking the time to read, and hope you have a wonderful day.

image.thumb.png.7916adb658b894e5607e5654aeb2e0b7.pngimage.png.a524d2eb14311bf2584c2f8f7542c30b.pngimage.thumb.png.7916adb658b894e5607e5654aeb2e0b7.pngimage.thumb.png.7916adb658b894e5607e5654aeb2e0b7.pngimage.png.a524d2eb14311bf2584c2f8f7542c30b.png

Psalm 27:12

Wow the audacity to tell someone they’ll be paid getting them to write code for you and then saying it’s volunteer work after. If you have enough money sue his ass for all the money and time you wasted on this asshole  

• Like 1

man wants 15$ for telling us to use a specific type of block, his mention skript was full of errors i had to fix it myself, we NEVER EVER SAID WE WILL PAY UNTIL SEASON 2, so stop sending us bots or i will report you to minehut mods, smh you did nothing and you want 15$ what a scammer, he did literally nothing and he wants us to pay, even tho we said we wont pay until season 2

you can literally see the the pics cristaf said "developer role is volunteer work as of now", ALL YOU DID IS A MENTION SKRIPT LMAO, and when i asked him what did you do for our server he literally didn't say a word smh

Edited by Cristaf

42 minutes ago, Cristaf said:

man wants $15 for telling us to use a specific type of block, his mention skript was full of errors i had to fix it myself, we NEVER EVER SAID WE WILL PAY UNTIL SEASON 2, so stop sending us bots or i will report you to minehut mods, smh you did nothing and you want $15 what a scammer, he did literally nothing and he wants us to pay, even tho we said we wont pay until season 2

he didnt want $15 for that, he wants $15 because he did bug fixes add suggestions, ECT, cristaf your just a dumbass, you've just lost a player and i bet other people will stop playing because i wont wanna support people who abuse their staff.

3362925228_b99862c377_b.jpg

Edited by BagelTheThird