Gen skript

AnimeDevil

hello, im in need of a gen skript but, i cantr skript very well so im herer to ask for someone who could make me it 

whats needed:
13 different gens: dandelion, poppy, blue orchid, allium, azure bluet, red tulip, orange tulip, white tulip, pink tulip, oxeye daisy, cornflower, lily of the valley, wither rose
the blocks (in the order of the flowers): Yellow glazed terracotta, red glazed terracotta, light blue glazed terracotta, magenta glazed terracotta, white glazed terracotta, red terracotta, orange terracotta, gray terracotta, pink terracotta, light gray glazed terracotta, blue glazed terracotta, white glazed terracotta, black glazed terracotta (all blocks named like this: (flower name) Gen) (left click to pick back up, make it so only the player who placed it can do so)

/sell to beable to sell all the flowers 

a shop gui with building blocks, tools, and msc (with hoppers chests and barrels), and dandelion gen (500$)

sell wands: 1x 2x 3x 4x

upgradeable gens (first upgrade 5k, last upgrade 75mil) (shift rightclick to upgrade) 

/rankup gui

dm AnimeDevil#9900 for more info
(am willing to pay but dont have access to do so yet)
(payment would be around 10 - 20 usd but once again i dont have access to my money due to private reasons ill pay asoon as i can!)

Edited by AnimeDevil

44 minutes ago, AnimeDevil said:

hello, im in need of a gen skript but, i cantr skript very well so im herer to ask for someone who could make me it 

whats needed:
13 different gens: dandelion, poppy, blue orchid, allium, azure bluet, red tulip, orange tulip, white tulip, pink tulip, oxeye daisy, cornflower, lily of the valley, wither rose
the blocks (in the order of the flowers): Yellow glazed terracotta, red glazed terracotta, light blue glazed terracotta, magenta glazed terracotta, white glazed terracotta, red terracotta, orange terracotta, gray terracotta, pink terracotta, light gray glazed terracotta, blue glazed terracotta, white glazed terracotta, black glazed terracotta (all blocks named like this: (flower name) Gen)

/sell to beable to sell all the flowers 

a shop gui with building blocks, tools, and msc (with hoppers chests and barrels), and dandelion gen (500$)

sell wands: 1x 2x 3x 4x

upgradeable gens (first upgrade 5k, last upgrade 75mil)

dm AnimeDevil#9900 for more info
(am willing to pay but dont have access to do so yet)
(payment would be around 10 - 20 usd but once again i dont have access to my money due to private reasons ill pay asoon as i can!)

Just saying theres LOTS of gen skripts just flying around in the forums which you can customize

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

On 5/8/2021 at 12:25 PM, CoolProgrammer said:

Unbind any other commands from the tool, and only use the one with /fireballshooter since it might be conflicting with EssentialsX's power tool feature.

i just dont know how to edit them properly tho