Any idea what skripts I can make?

Minecoll_YT

19 minutes ago, Minecoll_YT said:

Yes, if you use an NBT Addon. But I'm not sure if Minehut has something like that

Nvm

I found out how!

I summoned a no AI mob and named it TEST using commands and then I just used the bottom part of your skript!

on damage:
    if name of victim is "&e&lTEST":
        cancel event

on right click on entity:
    if name of clicked entity is "&e&lTEST":
        make player execute command "say hey"

EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              EEEEEE 

🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like if I helped!

Hi, sorry if im annoying but is it possible that when someone talks, it sets there nametag above there head to the text that they said in chat? This is cool if its possible! Message me any skript addons needed!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              EEEEEE 

🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like if I helped!

On 6/2/2021 at 9:10 PM, Lapzzo said:

Hi, sorry if im annoying but is it possible that when someone talks, it sets there nametag above there head to the text that they said in chat? This is cool if its possible! Message me any skript addons needed!

try smth like "HoloChat", just google it

On 6/2/2021 at 12:10 PM, Lapzzo said:

You could summon a armor stand and teleport it above the players head

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

On 5/28/2021 at 11:53 PM, Minecoll_YT said:

Hey!

I've been working with skript for several years(~3 years) and wanted to help some people out here, so just post your small idea under this post. If someone is interested into something bigger just add me on discord: Jonas L. | Minecoll_YT#0741

uhm so i could like need a skripting skript

i like skript...

sometimes.

Try making a trading system where players can do /trade <player> and it will send a trade request to arg-1 then arg-1 can do /trade accept or /trade <player> to accept the trade. Opens up a GUI and they can place items in the GUI and trade, they will have to both accept the trade by pressing something in the GUI and there will be a cooldown when they both accept it. If one of them closes the GUI or someone moved/push them, the trade is cancel. 

Make it so Staff can spectate a ongoing trade. Like when a trade request is accepted, it sends a message to all staff where they can do /tradespec <player> <player> to spectate those players trade. Staff won't be able to take out items from the trade. Also, if possible, make it so there is a button in the GUI for staff where they can press it to cancel the players trade. 

• Like 1

Owner of play.hiveminez.net

⊱------------------------------⊰

Joined Minehut on 1/28/2021 (Same day I got Minecraft)

[VIP] - 3/14/2021

[LEGEND] - 5/27/2021

⊱------------------------------⊰

Discord - NotKaizo#0001

In-game name - iKaizo_

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

11 hours ago, NotKaizo31 said:

Try making a trading system where players can do /trade <player> and it will send a trade request to arg-1 then arg-1 can do /trade accept or /trade <player> to accept the trade. Opens up a GUI and they can place items in the GUI and trade, they will have to both accept the trade by pressing something in the GUI and there will be a cooldown when they both accept it. If one of them closes the GUI or someone moved/push them, the trade is cancel. 

Make it so Staff can spectate a ongoing trade. Like when a trade request is accepted, it sends a message to all staff where they can do /tradespec <player> <player> to spectate those players trade. Staff won't be able to take out items from the trade. Also, if possible, make it so there is a button in the GUI for staff where they can press it to cancel the players trade. 

There are a lot of trading scripts already, the staff watch is a thing to add to an already existing script. If you find one, I can add one.

• 1 year later...