Anyone have this issue?

RHGepps

I was just on my server in MineHut minding my business, when randomly a blaze spawns. I have no nether portal in my world. It just goes in circles while going up. No other players on. Server unlisted. I hit it, no noise. Hit it some more, no noise still.I do /up 1, and go into survival. I look at it. Circles. Then it comes at me. No fireballs. Just punches me. I respawned and say, "Get off my server." just talking to myself. And then boom. It leaves. It was night time on the server when all this happened. Bug, glitch, just AI stupidity, or me being trolled by a staff or something?

And yes this really happened.

• 2 months later...

LOL... this is because you have not slept in the world for a while. The "blaze" is a phantom, but since you are most likely on an older version the game reskins it. Just sleep and you'll be fine. I have also have had this problem before. Once it killed you it despawned and i highly doubt it was an MOD/Admin trolling.

• Thanks 2

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23 minutes ago, Endgator said:

LOL... this is because you have not slept in the world for a while. The "blaze" is a phantom, but since you are most likely on an older version the game reskins it. Just sleep and you'll be fine. I have also have had this problem before. Once it killed you it despawned and i highly doubt it was an MOD/Admin trolling.

Never played on 1.14 so didnt know that was a thing. Thanks!