World rolled back on two occasions. Bypassed manual save.

UnknownEntity

Question

Me and a few of my friends made a Minehut server. We played for a few hours and decided to stop. When we put the server back online after a while and got back on, hours of progress had been rolled back, with all the progress that about half of our players did completely erased. We spent hours to get back to where we were and stopped for the night, only for it to happen again the next morning. We don't know what's causing it. We noticed an outage on the host yesterday and some people are thinking it might be linked to that, but we have no idea how.

5 answers to this question

I think there were some problems yesterday regarding the host. You can try to contact support@minehut.com to get your server back. Sorry about the inconvenience. 

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

Is this problem consistent? Your question only states that it has rolled back twice, each on their own day. Perhaps keep trying and then further pursue your question if it continues. it could just be a problem on Minehut's side, things tend to be a big wacky as the server is still growing pretty fast. Update us tomorrow, see if the same thing happens.

My team and I can revert your server for you! We can also help identify your issue. Please submit a ticket via your Minehut dashboard. To submit your support email, please go to your dashboard and select Support at the top of the page. From here, please follow the prompts and send us a ticket.

We got you! ❤️

image.png

Support by day, AD Carry when I play.

Play Minecraft with me! I am SLG Molly online UwU

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.11.57 AM.png

Concern addressed. Topic locked.

Thank you for making a forum post.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.