Hey I have a question. AGAIN

Lapzzo2

Question

I must be annoying minehut but, How do I make it so when a player joins my server they get there 9th slot to be a named item??? (skript)

Ill change the item and the name you can make it anything 😄

EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              EEEEEE 

🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like if I helped!

5 answers to this question

on join:
	set slot 9 of player to stick named "stick" with lore "stick", "stick", and "stick"

# this is if you dont want the player to be able to move or drop the item
on inventory click:
	event-inventory = player's inventory
	index of event-slot is 9
	cancel event

on drop:
	if event-item is stick named "stick" with lore "stick", "stick", and "stick":
		cancel event
		send "You cannot drop this"

not tested so idk if it will 100% work but it has no errors. There may still be other ways the player may be able to move the item such as off hand switch but just cancel that or any other event too. 

• Thanks 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

omg i didnt want them to be able to drop the item u read my mind xD

Like if I helped!

It wont send You cannot drop this

Do you know why?

Edited by Lapzzo

Like if I helped!

Sorry, last time I asked for a skript I got warned to say to put this type of post on marketplace. If you can tell me where I can put stuff or if there's some type of thing that tells me where to put stuff please send me a link/tell me. Thanks 💙

7 hours ago, SticksAndStrings said:

Hey there, 

It seems you need help with your server so I am moving this post to Help Category. Please make sure to use the appropriate category next time. ❤️

Like if I helped!