Sign in to follow this  
TroompMC

Change Server Versions

I suggest that Minehut should make it so that we can change the versions of our servers. (Example: You can change your server version to like 1.13 or something.) They should also make it so that you can add mods. (Minecraft Forge)

• Like 1

+1 I think we should be able to change our server version (Not ProtocolSupport, actually change our server version)

-1 Minehut doesn't support mods, and it's not made to.

• Like 1

Creator and Lead Developer @ HawkNetwork

Check me out on Spigot, NameMC, and GitHub.

Contact me on discord - Farwl#9410

We would love to eventually support mods and modpacks on Minehut! The only issue though is something like this would take quite a while to add if our developers do get time to work on this so I wouldn't expect a feature like this to be added sometime in the immediate future. 

• Like 1

I think minehut should be mod free, because even if Minehut can support giving 2,000+ servers each individually containing at least 2mb/s, they need a good balance of income, and even if they do, Minehut would become "Laghut" if Minehut ended adding mod support because some people here on the Minehut server would be making their server contain a lot of mods, so if Minehut adds mod support, their should be a limit and you can purchase more with coins or something like that, im betting that the starting mods should be at least like 50-10 or something like that, Idk, its up to minehut to take this in their hands!

On 6/13/2019 at 7:45 AM, TroompMC said:

I suggest that Minehut should make it so that we can change the versions of our servers. (Example: You can change your server version to like 1.13 or something.) They should also make it so that you can add mods. (Minecraft Forge)

you can just add plugins but for some reasons some wont work like troll commands and skin change

plugins are mods for servers

Guest DeadRaider37

I agree 100% with the versions. I kinda like the Forge idea, but not too much.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, TroompMC said:

On 6/12/2019 at 8:02 PM, BennyDoesStuff said:

We would love to eventually support mods and modpacks on Minehut! The only issue though is something like this would take quite a while to add if our developers do get time to work on this so I wouldn't expect a feature like this to be added sometime in the immediate future. 

Don't get me wrong, mods would be nice to have. But, nothing is unlimited. I think having forge servers would be too much stress on the servers, given that a lot of people would do stuff like Pixelmon, TrainCraft, etc. especially sense they require at least 4GB of ram, and MineHut only gives you 2GB of ram.

-- THECRAFTERS001 --

Visit my website

My Pokémon Fan-Game

I loaded a world on my Minehut server, and I found out that the redstone only worked on 1.8.9. So, I need a way to change the server version.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, VinnyGamerTV said:

I loaded a world on my Minehut server, and I found out that the redstone only worked on 1.8.9. So, I need a way to change the server version.

You can use the plugin "ProtocolSupport." It allows you to be able to join in another version.

OWO
OWO
OWO

OWO

OWO

OWO

8BC07C5F-77E6-47A8-980B-9E4FAECB63C1.gif.846120b4938f1f37fa67cab7d6e1e102.gif

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be king to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

The owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/JRSSttg

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082