Can someone help!

Gonzo429

I made 2 scripts where if your below y20 you die and when you kill a player you get 1 honeycomb but when i punch a player off and they die from y20 i want it to count as a kill so that I get the honeycomb but right now i dont get it they just die from it the 2 scripts were.

kills give honeycomb                                                       

on death of a player:                
    if attacker is a player:                                                                                               Void insta kill
        give honeycomb to the attacker                                                                        on any move:
                                                                                                                                            if y coord of player is less than 20:
                                                                                                                                                     kill player

yessir

• Like 1

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated ❤️

Username: SuperOrca

Discord: Link to Profile

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

Experienced in Python, Java (mainly spigot), Javascript (node.js, basics of react.js), and Web Development. DM on discord me if you want a custom discord bot for your server (i'm bored).