Could not download world

Mine_Thing

Question

I have full admin privilages (standard /op [playername] with no permissions plugin or essentials plugin, just worldedit, bukkit core and PlayerServer) on my friends server. I have remained on the server for many hours now and my friend has gone on holdiday. I want to be able to download the world and save it to my computer so that I can continue working on the build without having to remain online for several days to prevent the server from stopping.

When I do "/dl world world" ("world" being the name of the world I am in) OR "/dl world", It says the following:

Compressing world...

Creating download link...

*10-15 second pause*

Done! Download it here: Could not save metadata

"Could not save metadata" is not a clickable link

I am not the only one to have this issue as I have seen the same thing on this post: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1601-cant-download-world/. However no one replied.

I am unable to reload the server as it is disabled. I have logged in and out several times

I have no way of re-opening the server if it is closed

*Update*: using the in game control panel, it says "Failed to upload file" when trying to download the same world.

Edited by Mine_Thing

2 answers to this question

It sounds like this is an issue we'll just have to wait for minehut to resolve seeing as multiple people are experiencing it. Though you are able to start up other peoples servers. First join the minehut lobby (IP is: minehut.com) then once your in enter in the command /join <name of the server> - It'll take a few minutes of starting up, and if minehut servers are having trouble (which is fairly common) it might cancel the start up process, but eventually the server will be started and you'll either be automatically sent to it or you may have to re-enter the /join command.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Oh great! I did not know that I was able to start up other peoples servers. I will wait maybe a day or two to see if the issue is resolved before posting the results back here. Thank you for the prompt reply!

Edited by Mine_Thing