Why is minehut soo laggy today?

Mrteambrine

why is minecraft soo laggy today?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Deep voice* GETTT AWAY FROM ME

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

is minehut broken?
Eveyone is saying

That minehut is broken

prob no one nows why

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

😭😭😭😭

i cant play minehut

😭😭😭

and also what i was gonna say is it just some ppl like me or evey1

Spoiler

eeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#whyisminehutsoolaggy?
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@MrNinjaX when issues such as this occurs, I suggest going to the minehut discord as there tends to be an announcement made about this a few minutes after this occurs, generally by Trent. They explain the likely cause of the reason of the lag, and look into it and give updates regularly on the situation.

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle