[REQUESTING] Come to join our studio

Jackson_

[REQUESTING]
I am The Founder of Phantom Studios. We are a company that making custom servers and we will make a lot of servers not just for one. We will get started after we got this all we need:

Staff
We require a great level of professionalism as this isn't just a server you will be working for. This position doesn't receive payment

Skript Developers
This position does receive payment. You will receive a percentage of the total income from a product that you skript.

Website Developers
You need to able to work with a frontend developer to create a market-like store using nextjs (if you know react this is also fine). This position does receive payment. You will receive a money in the future.

Builders/Graphic Designer
This position does receive payment. You will receive a percentage of the total income from a product that you build.

Investor/Sponsor
If you invest us 100 we will pay back x2

Please follow the requirements:
→ Be Professional at all times.
→ Be Serious.
→ 1-2+ years of website Coding/Skripting experience and a great design skill [For Skripter]
→ Able to do the backend stuff (For Website Dev)
→We need you to be available at least 4 hours per day and we need you to finish projects we've given to you in a certain time.[For Staff                                                                                                                                                                                                                          and Dev]

So if you are interested in joining our studio and if you want to earn some money please DM us.
All jobs will be paid if the prices is good, DM your prices
Please DM with a portfolio or examples of past work prepared.

My Discord tag:
Deathhammer2005#8975

You can also find me in minehut discord😘

Edited by DJ_Striker1988

5 hours ago, DJ_Striker1988 said:

[REQUESTING]
I am The Founder of Phantom Studios. We are a company that making custom servers and we will make a lot of servers not just for one. We will get started after we got this all we need:

Staff
We require a great level of professionalism as this isn't just a server you will be working for. This position doesn't receive payment

Skript Developers
This position does receive payment. You will receive a percentage of the total income from a product that you skript.

Website Developers
You need to able to work with a frontend developer to create a market-like store using nextjs (if you know react this is also fine). This position does receive payment. You will receive a money in the future.

Builders/Graphic Designer
This position does receive payment. You will receive a percentage of the total income from a product that you build.

Please follow the requirements:
→ Be Professional at all times.
→ Be Serious.
→ 1-2+ years of website Coding/Skripting experience and a great design skill
→ Able to do the backend stuff (if u want to be website dev)
→We need you to be available at least 4 hours per day and we need you to finish projects we've given to you in a certain time.

So if you are interested in joining our studio and if u want to earn some money please DM us.
All jobs will be paid if the prices is good, DM your prices
Please DM with a portfolio or examples of past work prepared.

My Discord tag:
Deathhammer2005#8975

You can also find me in minehut discord😘

If its making custom servers on minehut then idk but if its like Externally then i find requesting it here very unprofessionial

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)