Cannot join server

Toppan

Question

I invited my friend to play in my minehut server and so i whitelist him.But he can't join. I've checked everything. I've check IP,Names version but still can't.And he's using premium account so there is no way that he can't join because of using Cracked MC.When he trying to play he gonna be at the lobby and he try /join (server) it says 'You are not whitelisted in this server'.

1 answer to this question

Just now, Toppan said:

I invited my friend to play in my minehut server and so i whitelist him.But he can't join. I've checked everything. I've check IP,Names version but still can't.And he's using premium account so there is no way that he can't join because of using Cracked MC.When he trying to play he gonna be at the lobby and he try /join (server) it says 'You are not whitelisted in this server'.

Hey, can you type in /whitelist remove and check the list of tab completions you get?

Try to remove and add your friend to the whitelist.

If that still doesn't work, turn off the whitelist for your friend to join, and whitelist the server again.

Then use /whitelist add (friends-name) to whitelist them.

By any chance, are you using Vault without a permissions plugin installed?

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.