New control panel

GrAdient

Question

I have heard on a video about this "Silver Rank" thing and I cannot seem to find it. In the video a bigger control panel than mine is shown!

Is there any new way to upgrade my control panel in 2019?

Written by a big fan of Minehut. Please respond if you have read this message.

seriously help me.png

12 answers to this question

Could you post the link to the video?

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Basically this is just the old in game control panel. Minehut used to not have a web based server editor and it was all in game. You can no longer access it as it’s functionality has been moved to the web panel. Let me know if this helps!

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

11 hours ago, GrAdient said:

Hello,

Thank you Jackson85 for giving me this info. But I still don't know how to get to these options! Please help me with this particular issue.

Written by a big fan of Minehut. Please respond if you have read this message.

Well, that depends on what option you want. All of the options that you can see on the old in-game control panel have been moved to different categories on the web panel, and a lot more features have been implemented which weren't originally part of the in-game panel. 

5 hours ago, GrAdient said:

Hello, Clarifity.

I would like the skript manager please.

Thanks!

GradiCraft Support // GrAdient

Alright. If you want to upload scripts then you have to do what you’d do with a non-Minehut Minecraft server. First, make sure that you have Skript installed, then go to the File Manager tab -> plugins -> Skript -> scripts and upload your Skripts to there. Once that’s done, on your server you need to execute the command /sk reload.