Difficulty wont change (player server plugin)

Lopkn

Question

Hello

for some reason i cant change the difficulty of a world other than the first one that is ever loaded in /worlds.

im not stupid and have done /difficulty, modified the difficulty in the console and files already, but this does not work. the world difficulty is always set to peaceful. 

how do i fix this

3 answers to this question

check if You have mob-spawning allow.

Dashboard-> settings -> mob spawining allow

Hello!
IGN✦ centralwtf
Gender★ he/him
==========================================

Owner★ Boxable, NetherBox, FishHype

Joined★ 22.07.2019

Member -> VIP ★ 29.04.2020

obraz_2021-04-08_103028.png.8fa96840c599c6ff81febf732163163f.png

Try what centralwtf said.

If the problem persists and won't stop I've created a solution for this. I'll list the steps here.

Edit Server > Install Skript plugin > File Manager > Plugins Skript > scripts > Create new file named "difficulty.sk" > Paste the code below this into that file > Click Save > Execute the command "/sk reload difficulty.sk" in game to put the code into effect. 

on load:
	set difficulty of world "world" to hard

Just be sure to set ` "world" ` to the name of your world inside the parenthesis. Case sensitive!

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

On 5/8/2021 at 1:49 PM, Lopkn said:

Hello

for some reason i cant change the difficulty of a world other than the first one that is ever loaded in /worlds.

im not stupid and have done /difficulty, modified the difficulty in the console and files already, but this does not work. the world difficulty is always set to peaceful. 

how do i fix this

Here is an alternative way, just in-case needed:

Multiverse is a plugin which has a feature to force set the difficult of your world.

In-case you do not know how to install this plugin, go to your server Dashboard -> Edit Server -> Plugins and then type in "Multiverse" in the search bar. Install the plugin and Restart your server.

After that's done, this command will allow you to change the difficulty of your world: /mvm set difficulty (difficulty-level) (world-name).

In-case you do not know names of worlds on your server, use /worlds to find out the list of worlds that are loaded on your server.

Here are a few examples for using this command:

-> /mvm set difficulty easy world_nether.

-> /mvm set difficulty hard world.

That's not it, Multiverse has tonnes of other essential features. If you wish to see them, check this official wiki: https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.