How do i disable log in protection? (more info below)

Big-Smokey

Question

So I have a minecraft server with my friends, and there is this exploit where if you are in danger, or fall in lava you can keep leaving and rejoining, and you will not take any damage, burn or die, how do I disable this setting? My friends are abusing this exploit and it doesnt make minecraft fun.

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Big-Smokey said:

So I have a minecraft server with my friends, and there is this exploit where if you are in danger, or fall in lava you can keep leaving and rejoining, and you will not take any damage, burn or die, how do I disable this setting? My friends are abusing this exploit and it doesnt make minecraft fun.

That's quite strange of that happening. If I were in your shoes, I'd use the plugin Skript to make it such that if a player quits when they are in lava, it would instantly kill them.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

1 hour ago, CoolProgrammer said:

That's quite strange of that happening. If I were in your shoes, I'd use the plugin Skript to make it such that if a player quits when they are in lava, it would instantly kill them.

Could you maybe guide me to how to modify the skript plugin? I am new to minehut, and thanks for the suggestion.

The "Skript" plugin is not something you modify to enable this. It's a plugin which allows you to write codes (or as it's referred to in this case, skripts) which you can do limitless posibilities with it. For something like this, I didn't test it out, but try adding a script/skript like this:

on quit:
  loop all blocks in radius 3 of location of player:
    if loop-blocks contains lava:
      kill player

I put this in a Skript Parser and I didn't get any errors from it. I suggest testing it out to see if it works or not.

If you need help with inputting Skript into your server, I suggest checking out the first ~3 minutes of the tutorial video below (the layout of the server panel is not the same as in the video, but it's the same process):

Hope this helps!

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle