How do i download the dreamsmp world download onto my minehut server

mattyorsomething

Question

2 answers to this question

@mattyorsomething

Here is my small guide on how to upload worlds:

1) First off, make a zip containing all the files inside of the world folder. You can do this by selecting all the files and "archiving" or "zipping" all the files. Please be sure you don't name your world with any spaces.

2) Upload the world zip to a file upload website. If your world is smaller than 100mb you can use file.io, otherwise we recommend you use Dropbox.

3) Get the direct download link to the file. If you're using Dropbox you can get the share link, but you need to replace ?dl=0 with ?dl=1 at the end of the link. If you're using file.io remember that the download links can only be used once.

4) Run the following command in your server:

/ul world <worldname> <direct link>

5) Once the world is uploaded, you can teleport to it using /worlds or /world [world name].

PS: Keep in mind that If you are uploading a world, you need to make sure that the name of the world is unique in your file manager as if there are 2 different worlds with the same name it won't work. Also make sure that the file is not any larger than 500MB as that is the limit Minehut allows on worlds!

Hope this helps!

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

I recommend using the /ul world command so something like /ul world dreamsmp downloadLink

You might also need to change the default world name after uploading it because uploaded worlds are usually prefixed with ul_

🙂 Enjoy your life because you never know when it could end.

Former VIP - Minehut

OWNER - Arcame

image.png.df1c3f201cda084b7313b77eff612802.png