!command hook not working!

mateiop4

Question

Hello! I installed the commandhook plugin to use the "@" selectors but it still does not work. It's like i didn't install anything! I don't know what to do. When i type "/plugins" it seems to be green. I also reinstalled the plugin and reset the config. Also restarting the server. It just does not work! Please, help me. Thank you!

3 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, mateiop4 said:

Hello! I installed the commandhook plugin to use the "@" selectors but it still does not work. It's like i didn't install anything! I don't know what to do. When i type "/plugins" it seems to be green. I also reinstalled the plugin and reset the config. Also restarting the server. It just does not work! Please, help me. Thank you!

I think your goal was to use the selectors (@) in minecraft commands, such as /kill @p, or /tp @p.

You might have installed a plugin such as EssentialsX which overrides most of the commands. In this case, you can use minecraft: at the very beginning of your command to make sure you are using the Minecraft default command.

Examples:

-> /minecraft:tp @a @p

-> /minecraft:kill @p

• Like 1

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

18 minutes ago, mateiop4 said:

Thank you so much!!! It works now! 

1 minute ago, mateiop4 said:

Thank you so much!!! It works now! 

No problem, anytime.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.