Just joined - need help

clucluu

Question

Hi, I am new to this website and I simply want to play with my friend. I tried activating the server, but it kept saying "starting" for a very long time. When I try to stop it to repair files like one of the support pages said, it says "stopping" for a very long time. When I do "force stop", it works, but I open it again to only find that it still says "stopping". What should I do? Sorry if this is a repeated question.

1 answer to this question

For the past month or so minehut has been having an issue with not enough server slots, and even more recently there have been many more issues surfacing that are stopping people from starting their server. If this happens again I'd recommend simply trying again at a different time.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄