Question

1eadbec523a41065841f626a6c3cb340.png

I tried putting a Crate key in a kit but it doesn't work and pops up with this

In Kit File

kits:
  Daily:
    delay: 86400
    items:
    - tripwire_hook 1 name:Daily_Crate_Key lore:&7Right-Click_on_a_"&fDaily&7"_crate|&7to_win_an_item!|
      durability:1 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS

SIimeFun.minehut.gg a WIP server with SlimeFun plugin to join  

Copy and paste SIimeFun.minehut.gg in the multiplayer or type it in with a L being a uppercase i!

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

8 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

1eadbec523a41065841f626a6c3cb340.png

I tried putting a Crate key in a kit but it doesn't work and pops up with this

In Kit File

kits:
  Daily:
    delay: 86400
    items:
    - tripwire_hook 1 name:Daily_Crate_Key lore:&7Right-Click_on_a_"&fDaily&7"_crate|&7to_win_an_item!|
      durability:1 itemflags:HIDE_ENCHANTS

The last time I had tried using the essentials kit plugin on minehut it didn't work with any kit with NBT data. I'd recommend a plugin called "GreatKits" which worked fine for me and even provided more options & configuration than essentials kits do.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Just now, PyroDellz said:

The last time I had tried using the essentials kit plugin on minehut it didn't work with any kit with NBT data. I'd recommend a plugin called "GreatKits" which worked fine for me and even provided more options & configuration than essentials kits do.

I will test this out whats the command for it?

Copy and paste SIimeFun.minehut.gg in the multiplayer or type it in with a L being a uppercase i!

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

3 minutes ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

I will test this out whats the command for it?

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/greatkits-1-7-1-13-full-config-kits-plugin-save-and-load-inventory-with-commands.44535/
This'll give you a list of all the plugin commands and permission nodes.

(Though looking over the page it sounds like it's not working for 1.14- the last time I had tried it was 1.13 so I'm not certain, but you should try it anyway to find out)

Edited by PyroDellz

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

2 minutes ago, PyroDellz said:

Thanks

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

9 minutes ago, PyroDellz said:

People say this doesn't work with 1.14? Is this true.

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

1 hour ago, PyroDellz said:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/greatkits-1-7-1-13-full-config-kits-plugin-save-and-load-inventory-with-commands.44535/
This'll give you a list of all the plugin commands and permission nodes.

(Though looking over the page it sounds like it's not working for 1.14- the last time I had tried it was 1.13 so I'm not certain, but you should try it anyway to find out)

Does Server OPS or All Permission prefixes bypass kits?

OR

Type /join SIimeFun

20 minutes ago, WeebIsASadCat said:

Does Server OPS or All Permission prefixes bypass kits?

Operators will have access to all kits regardless of cooldowns, permissions, or one time use restrictions.

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

1 minute ago, PyroDellz said:

Operators will have access to all kits regardless of cooldowns, permissions, or one time use restrictions.

IF you can help 

OR

Type /join SIimeFun