How to automatically determine if someone advertised your server

Nutin_rf

Question

Hey, I saw a few servers where they have a system that automatically determines if someone advertised the server, and gives them prizes. I want to do the same for my server. How do I do it?

IF I HELPED LEAVE A LIKE

JUST A RANDOM PERSON WHO PLAYS MINEHUT! 🌅

image.png.bb52c4745a522a9b2696361873eda501.png

2 answers to this question

They have a mineflayer bot sitting in the Minehut lobby and reading the chat. And when the bot detects an advertisement, there are 2 ways I know of that you can then send it to the server. Sending the username of the person who advertised to a discord channel and then a vixio bot will read it to give rewards too. Or send the data to a mongo database and skMongo will get the amount of times advertised when the user joins the server. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

3 hours ago, Nutin_rf said:

Hey, I saw a few servers where they have a system that automatically determines if someone advertised the server, and gives them prizes. I want to do the same for my server. How do I do it?

@Tarnerd perfectly explained how to do it. However, if you lack the abilities to code something similar, you can consider using Ad-Tracc. Ad-Tracc is a successful project around Minehut that has been there for several days or even weeks now, providing a service to compensate players spontaneously and automatically as soon as they promote any server in the lobby. It's as low-priced as $1.5 a month, concurrently delivering what they guarantee, fulfilling your needs. It's undoubtedly more trustworthy and more affordable than blowing money on a VPS/Discord Bot hosting and efforts demanded to sustain, ensuring it has adequate uptime in any circumstance. There are plenty of servers around Minehut, as you said, who are utilizing this service for their server. Would advise reaching out to someone like Azuyamat (Discord ID: Azuyamat#0001) if you are willing to consider it.

• Like 2

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.