Changing difficulty on other worlds

Jaspanini

Question

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Jaspanini said:

I can't change the difficulty on a world that isn't the main world. I'm using the /ul command for other worlds. I've tried /difficulty and changing it on minehut but nothing is working.

Hey, changing the server difficulty can be painful sometimes, so I would highly recommend using a plugin such as Multiverse.

Multiverse is a plugin which has a feature to force set the difficulty of your world.

In-case you do not know how to install this plugin, go to your server Dashboard -> Edit Server -> Plugins and then type in "Multiverse" in the search bar. Install the plugin and Restart your server.

After that's done, this command will allow you to change the difficulty of your world: /mvm set difficulty (difficulty-level) (world-name).

In-case you do not know names of worlds on your server, use /worlds to find out the list of worlds that are loaded on your server.

Here are a few examples for using this command:

-> /mvm set difficulty hard world

-> /mvm set difficulty easy world_the_end

That's not it, Multiverse has tonnes of other essential features. If you wish to see them, check this official wiki: https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference

Edited by CoolProgrammer

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.