What's considered a death threat

EmptyRooms_

Question

A person messaged me in off topic in minehut discord and then he said that if I read the message its too late and i'll be cursed for 5 days and I want to know what's considered A death threat because I became really scared and uncomfortable that I'm gonna die

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, EmptyRooms_ said:

A person messaged me in off topic in minehut discord and then he said that if I read the message its too late and i'll be cursed for 5 days and I want to know what's considered A death threat because I became really scared and uncomfortable that I'm gonna die

If you feel like this is a death threat, create a new player report on the link below and provide screenshot evidences of the conversation and explain in detail what happened.

https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/1-player-reports/

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

Just now, EmptyRooms_ said:

I hold something to tell you.

First of all, a death threat is pretty much self-explanatory. It's a person technically endangering a different person concerning their life.

In the greatest of the circumstances, this occurs in one of the following matters:

• The person is offended by the opposite person.
  • The person said it as a joke.
  • Something else...

Be it a laugh or not, a death threat is considered a death threat.

Second of all, you additionally have to consider into account that this is the internet. Related things are prone to occur, and they shouldn't touch you in the slightest. There are people out there who do not have pure intentions towards other people and often put their most significant attempts to make one feel highly miserable. I understand that ignoring it might be a challenge, but it's the most beneficial thing to do instead of thinking it over, losing time and going into more profound thoughts.

Just as @BanditEagle said, feel free to compose a report on the forums link they provided.

I hope you have a fabulous day and recollect everything I said whenever you happen to come across similar stuff ever again.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.