haizo

Server didn't load the world I saved

So I played on my minehut server with my friends yesterday for a while and had good progress and everything saved fine. Today earlier we played for about 30 minutes. We lost this progress because I assumed I didn't save the world manually before I left the server. Later we played for about 2 hours and I made sure I saved the world a few times through the server controls. Now we wanted to play the server but we spawned in a completely different world? Like a new world was formed and I couldn't find a way to retrieve the old world even though I know I pressed the "Save World" button several times before I stopped the server.

Would anyone be able to know what happened to this world? I used the command "/worlds" and I couldn't find it anywhere and I hope it could be somewhere as a backup file. I couldn't trace anything from the file manager on server controls either.

The Save World button on the control panel doesn't seem to always work, I would recommend to always do /save-all before leaving your server. However, considering that you have saved your world from the control panel, then there is probably a backup saved somewhere. I would advise to go to https://minehut.com/support, scroll down and press the blue Contact Support button to send a message to the Minehut support staff, who will be able to check the back ups and, hopefully re-instate your world.

Member of the Minehut Community Support Team.

Discord: Clarifity#9859.

The Community Support category is my home.

Untitled.png.9fee309b6d0715b529e2ff8ae7b139e9.png

Screen_Shot_2019-09-28_at_12_11.23_AM.png.20af5ec590a7831a4704652dba75806a.png

18 minutes ago, Clarifity said:

The Save World button on the control panel doesn't seem to always work, I would recommend to always do /save-all before leaving your server. However, considering that you have saved your world from the control panel, then there is probably a backup saved somewhere. I would advise to go to https://minehut.com/support, scroll down and press the blue Contact Support button to send a message to the Minehut support staff, who will be able to check the back ups and, hopefully re-instate your world.

Thank you! I will.

2 minutes ago, haizo said:

Thank you! I will.

No problem. I wish you luck in getting your world back. SLG are pretty quick at responding, from my experience.

Member of the Minehut Community Support Team.

Discord: Clarifity#9859.

The Community Support category is my home.

Untitled.png.9fee309b6d0715b529e2ff8ae7b139e9.png

Screen_Shot_2019-09-28_at_12_11.23_AM.png.20af5ec590a7831a4704652dba75806a.png