Superman4X

VPN Needed?

So I just got this and I'm wondering if it's secure enough I don't need a VPN or if I should get one or if my anti-virus is enough?

26 minutes ago, Superman4X said:

if it's secure enough

If what's secure enough? In all honesty, it's someone's personal preference on whether or not they want to use a VPN; I don't use a VPN and my anti-virus is set to its medium setting and I'm fine. So I would recommend doing whatever you feel is right to keep yourself safe.

An anti-virus shouldn't matter because you're not downloading anything- and since minehut gives people fake IPs anyway a VPN wouldn't really do anything either.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

A vpn is not needed, nor is an anti virus as you don't have to install anything. On Minehut, we mask IPs, which means you'll always have a fake IP on the server and no one can see your real IP.