Hey,

So I am asking myself if there is a chance that minehut would support mods. I would find it a great idea and it would be really cool.

Posted (edited)

This would be a nice thing to have- but I'm pretty sure with the way that minehut works currently it'd have to make major changes to the way it functions & connects servers before that would be possible, and I don't think that'd be worth it to them for mods.

Edited by PyroDellz

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Moved to general.

Please post in the correct section next time.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

This could be used in bad ways towards Minehut