/SetWorldSpawnpoint doesnt work

Dosomethingidont

Question

I made a server and when I do /setworldspawn, it says that it made the server spawn point with the coordinates where I am. This to me seems like it means t worked, but when I die I spawn somewhere else. My other server worked when I used this command and they were both minehut, what;s the probem???

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

If you have essentials installed you'll also need to do /setspawn at those coordinates- otherwise just make sure you didn't have a home or bed set at where you were respawning.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

4 hours ago, Dosomethingidont said:

what is essentials?

Essentials is a plugin which simplifies all of the vanilla Minecraft commands and adds other necessary features. In order to install it, you're going to want to go into the Plugins tab on your Minehut control panel and in the "Search Plugins" look for "Essentials". Once you've found it, select the top drop-down box and select Install Plugin. The following video might also help you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUxXi5iSi7g

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dosomethingidont said:

I made a server and when I do /setworldspawn, it says that it made the server spawn point with the coordinates where I am. This to me seems like it means t worked, but when I die I spawn somewhere else. My other server worked when I used this command and they were both minehut, what;s the probem???

If you have Multiverse installed youre gonna need to go to that world and then use this command /mv set spawn

If you have WorldGuard installed youre gonna need to use /rg info then click on [FLAGS] and scroll through the pages to find spawn location, then hit the text to set it. It should automatically type the command for you all you have to do is type to cords or just type here and then hit enter 😁

• Like 2

I have essentials, but i do /setworldspawn and /setspawn and when I die I am always about 10 blocks from spawn somewhere, but I want to spawn on a specific block. It shows coords that have been set, but I guess it doesn't work??? Is there any way to get a specific block spawn? I even tried command blocks on a clock.

@Dosomethingidont  To make it so you'll always spawn on the exact block all you need to do is use the command: /gamerule SpawnRadius 1 

Edited by PyroDellz
  • Like 1

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄