Can't change difficulty in minehut server even though I have OP

rookielh

Question

I've been trying to change the difficulty by using the /difficulty command, or going into world settings and changing the difficulty and restarting, but when I check what difficulty it is by doing /difficulty it still says easy, any idea how to fix this?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I believe it's a tiny bit bugged at the moment. You're going to have to play around with it. Like trying turning your server offline, setting the difficulty to Easy via settings, clicking Save, starting your server, turn it offline again, then repeat the process but set it to hard until it works.

You can also just try doing /difficulty hard, doing /save-all, and restarting your server. Best of luck to it working, though! If it doesn't, you can always install the Multiverse plugin and change the difficulty using commands from the plugin and that likely should work. The command is  /mv modify set difficulty hard <world>

Edited by rosathorn

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023