Jump to content

I Need a rocket boots skript


Recommended Posts

I tried

every 1 second in "world":

    player is sneaking

    player is wearing boots named "&6Rocket Boots"

    push player upwards

    push player forwards

  But it dident work pls some one help

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hapily said:

The marketplace would not be in the right category, but Skript Discussion would. Anyhow, you need to include the speed at which you're pushing them @KingEthan. Example: push player upwards at speed 1

the marketplace would as they are requesting a skript lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SortaCold said:

the marketplace would as they are requesting a skript lol

Requesting help therefore Skript Discussion would be the correct topic.

 

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated ❤️

 

 

Rank: [VIP]

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

 

Expirenced in Skript, Web Design, Java, Python. Check out my minehut api wrapper for python here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SuperOrca said:

Requesting help therefore Skript Discussion would be the correct topic.

image.png.943eeb3bccce49ee2a6be5bd62f33eed.png

the title should tell you what im saying.

 

They are asking/requesting for a skript. the marketplace is where you ask/provide things. So marketplace is the right cato.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SortaCold said:

image.png.943eeb3bccce49ee2a6be5bd62f33eed.png

the title should tell you what im saying.

 

They are asking/requesting for a skript. the marketplace is where you ask/provide things. So marketplace is the right cato.

image.png.74a148da5250bf53e8888b38d938f204.png
says it in the text

Edited by SuperOrca

 

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated ❤️

 

 

Rank: [VIP]

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

 

Expirenced in Skript, Web Design, Java, Python. Check out my minehut api wrapper for python here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...