Question About Ban Appeal

Arrs1803

Question

So recently I was banned very randomly while playing, saying that I've been banned forever for BOT, whatever that means...

I have worked very hard on two SMPs and even reached the highest tier of Godlike pickaxe on Bytemines after a week of hard grinding of 2-3 hours a day. No actions I performed should have marked me as a bot for any reason. In any case, I recently appealled here on the forums (Player Appeal) and I wanted to know how long it would generally take for the appeal to be processed and the time it would take for me to take back the account if my appeal is accepted?

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Arrs1803 said:

So recently I was banned very randomly while playing, saying that I've been banned forever for BOT, whatever that means...

I have worked very hard on two SMPs and even reached the highest tier of Godlike pickaxe on Bytemines after a week of hard grinding of 2-3 hours a day. No actions I performed should have marked me as a bot for any reason. In any case, I recently appealled here on the forums (Player Appeal) and I wanted to know how long it would generally take for the appeal to be processed and the time it would take for me to take back the account if my appeal is accepted?

It shouldn't take longer than a week for this. If it does, reply to your appeal mentioning that it has been a week so if they can review it, it would be nice (say this as kind as you can).

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

6 minutes ago, BanditEagle said:

It shouldn't take longer than a week for this. If it does, reply to your appeal mentioning that it has been a week so if they can review it, it would be nice (say this as kind as you can).

A week!? That's so long, is it somehow possible to reduce this time period??

it will take UPTO a week, generally shorter.

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

Appeals are usually answered within a day or 2 and only take a long time if they get lost in the category or something needs to be investigated. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

8 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Appeals are usually answered within a day or 2 and only take a long time if they get lost in the category or something needs to be investigated.

How would I know that my appeal has been accepted or rejected? Would I receive a mail on the ID that I signed into this account with, or what? Or will it be posted somewhere on these forums?

19 minutes ago, Arrs1803 said:

How would I know that my appeal has been accepted or rejected? Would I receive a mail on the ID that I signed into this account with, or what? Or will it be posted somewhere on these forums?

You can check the Player Appeals forum and find out of a staff member has replied to you on your appeal.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.